Monday, October 31, 2011

Have a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween!






I am not too crazy about Halloween...BUT I do love to celebrate every holiday! Meredith and I relived our Disney Channel days and watched Hocus Pocus via YouTube! We sang along to Monster Mash, Ghost Busters, This is Halloween, Thriller, Addams Family Theme Song, Purple People Eaters, and Thriller!!! I don't think my Italian teacher was too crazy about me passing my Halloween candy around during class...whoops!  Although, he calmed down after he tried some for the first time and decided he liked them. We also shared our Halloween delights with our host family. As a group we made banana bread and when we first told our parents that made banana bread they thought we were crazy! Then they tried it and fell in love. Angela even asked for the recipe and Viviano said each time they make it in the future he will think of us. They are precious.

So it was no ward Halloween party our dressing up for school or trick or treating but it was still a festive day!  HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all! I definitely missed having this holiday with my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment